Monday, November 3, 2008

Prodigal Son

I call myself a universal remedialist rather than a universal salvationist. Reason is because I see that salvation in Jesus is limited to those who receive Him in this age before His return. The people who have life AFTER hell will be receiving it having paid for alot of their own sins in hell and the lake of fire. I would not want to be in their shoes.

I wonder how many people realise that the parable of the Prodigal Son and the Father and the older brother does not have anyone left behind in hell. The Prodigal Son returns from having learned his lesson in a hellish existence on earth.

Those who go to hell and to the lake of fire will certainly learn a lesson the hard way. But, they will come to themselves as did the Prodigal Son and will return to the Father's house! I call that "Universal Remedialism."

No comments: